sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

Hello, Again!

Hi!  I know it has been quite a while since I last posted here.  But I've been cray busy and I've been trying to create a new routine, and that is a hard thing to do.  In order for a routine to get established as so, time has to go by, and I have a serious time deficiency!  Things have changed.  Things are falling into place.  I feel hopeful.

The last 26 hours of my life have been a fairy-tale and have left me wonderstruck.  It feels amazing when that happens.  Happiness is but a moment, and when it comes, you have to embrace it, and so I shall embrace!  Please do the same, when happiness knocks at your door, take it as it is and enjoy it, because all moments pass and all we have is their memory and the hope that similar moments come in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario