martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

A Beautiful Sunset

Because sometimes, great entertainment is free.  The other day I was strolling along the beach, and couldn't help myself; I had to take some pictures.  I thought I should share with the world.  These Pictures were taken in Puerto Rico.  Enjoy! 

I almost forgot to mention, except for two of them, all of these pictures were taken with my phone, an iPhone 4S.  The other two were taken with a BlackBerry Torch. :D
This one was taken with a Blackberry by my brother.
From under the bridge.
                   
Another one from under the bridge
I love how the sky looks in this picture.
There are a lot more, and some of the best ones after the jump!!
This picture and the one that follows, are two of my favorites.  I risked my phone for this picture.
:)

I love the contrast of light and shadow in this one.
The colors in this one.... <3
The sun in the palm of my hand... it didn't even feel warm ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario