martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Such is life

Hello!

Turns out that I have ALWAYS loved to write, it has always come ind of easily to me.  But I've always been kind of skeptical about creating a blog of my own.  It made me feel kind of vulnerable against the universe to expose all of me (since everything I write comes from within me, in some way or another I AM  exposing myself to you) to anyone who's willing to read.

I believe that writing is therapeutic.  Life is hard and (cliche alert!!!) and it makes for a roller coaster of emotions and events and things, it's hard to explain... but sometimes it feels like some therapy indeed is necessary.  Most of the time music is my therapy.  Life without music, to me, is unimaginable.  TV and movies help a lot too.  Reading is also a great one, one I can't indulge in as often as I want because of the time factor but still...  If reading helps me, it helps somebody else.  So this blog is an attempt for me to familiarize myself with you.  I'm an average girl leading with life.  Writing helps me deal with it, I hope reading it helps you.  You can also write to me, I love to read :)

I'm in love with music.  I'm a law student, I have a bachelor's on Psychology and I plan to get my masters and doctorate eventually.

What to expect from this blog?  Well, you can expect to read about my life, about music, movies, tv, current events...you can expect everything and anything.  I'm not making any promises.  Some posts are gonna be long (like this one) some are gonna be short.  I'm  gonna try to post as often as possible.  Also, I'm gonna try to star a song/video of the day thing.  That song maybe stuck in my head for no reason, maybe it's the theme song of that day, it may express the way I feel or it may be a message to a certain specific someone.

Let's share life...  :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario