domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

A day off

I decided to take the day and do nothing, a way to try to clear my head, to forget my troubles.  It kind of worked. It was a rainy day (my favorite kind of days) and it was Saturday, so I decided to skip my schoolwork and rent movies.  I rented three movies to watch with my mom (she's a movie buff, almost as much as me).  Renting the movies was an experience on it's own.Turns out that the place where I rent the movies, is where an old flame that wants to come back works...so, me, never burning a bridge, had to get all dressed up to rent a movie...I saw him, he saw me, his interest was sparked, mission complete :)

I rented Limitless (good), Let Me In (not for me) and Priest (so-so).  Watched them one right after the other, it was a mini marathon, after which I watched Saturday Night Live (good, but not as much as I expected it to be).  Also, before renting the movies, I went to eat at an all you can eat restaurant, did I pig out or what!?!?!  Now, hours later, my stomach still hurts...

Write to you later!  Keep those e-mails coming!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario