domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Something New

Hi!  How are things?  Lately I've been feeling a little down because of sentimental reasons.  Whenever this happens to me I tend to do several things, like keeping busy, listening to music, watching TV,  watching movies, reading, writing, etc.  Another one of those things that make me feel better when in this situation is therapy, retail therapy to be more specific.  This las friday (Oct. 14) the newest Apple iPhone, the iPhone 4S came out.  I am an Apple fangirl, but I have never been the type to go and make lines to buy their things when they come out.  But since I was feeling down, my phone (an iPhone 3G) was old and slow and I was eligible for an upgrade, I decided o go for it and treat myself.  So now I am the proud owner of an iPhone 4S.  This is the fastest phone I have ever used.  It operates at incredibly fast speeds, it browses the web at great speeds, i feels almost instantaneous, I haven't had a dropped call, it looks beautiful, it takes great pictures.  I am in love with my new phone. :)  Steve Jobs did me good on this one. Just writing about it makes me all giggly inside!  Hahaha!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario