lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Time

I've been thinking about time.  It is a real thing that is made up.  I know I'm using conflicting adjectives to describe it but it's true.  Let me explain my self.  It is real in the sense that we move, grow, change, experience things and live.  It is made up in the way in which we measure it.  Hours, minutes, days, years as concepts are made up by humans.  I believe that measuring time makes it appear to go faster.  I remember that when I was a child, Days where sooooo loooong, and summer lasted forever!  That is soooo not the case now. -.-  The difference?  I am more aware of the concept of time and it rules my life in a certain way.

Time is fleeting and it's made up of moments, which by definition are momentary (hahaha!  I did it on purpose).  So I try to use my time in a way that is fulfilling for me.  All this thinking and pondering about time brings me to relationships.  In a relationship you spend or share your time with someone else.  The thing is that time is the one thing we may never get back, there is no way to gain lost time.  So, the time you spend with someone is the biggest gift you can give, as the time someone spends with you is the biggest one you can receive.   Be aware of this and appreciate it people, cause as I said, that person will never get that time back.

Let's not take time for granted, ours or someone else's.  Time is the biggest, most meaningful and most important gift ever,  a way to truly show that you/he/she/they care.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario