martes, 29 de agosto de 2017

Is it me or are the 90's - 2000's back?

     I know that I have always heard people saying that everything old becomes new once again, and that things come back and fashion is cyclical.  Well, lately I have come to believe these sayings are true.  It's like many of the artists I used to listen to back then are popular again (BSB and Britney Spears at Las Vegas y'all), I walk into stores and most of the things I see are way too similar to the things I saw back then.  Guess I should've saved all my clothes for the future.  Also, guys are bleaching their tips again (hair, people, I'm talking about hair).   And I must say, I ain't even mad. 



     I'm all for it, because, quoting Icona Pop, "I'm a 90's bitch"  (You can listen to that here: Icona Pop- I Love It ).  I say that because I grew up in the 90's, but I like, love and enjoy things from all eras, specially fashion and music.  So don't go hating on me for that just yet.  So, as far as I can remember, the 90's were an era of economic stability and prosperity, will that be coming back too?  What do you guys think?  How does this make you feel?


     I've got some receipts/evidence (choose to read the term you're most comfortable with, I'm all about inclusion here):


PS: I'm just getting back into this, so pleas pardon my dust, while I get back into the habit and figure things out.  I'm aiming to make something that is enjoyable, not extremely lengthy, and as I stated before, inclusive.  I'm always open to suggestions on how to get better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario