miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

My Friend Makes Videos

     One of my best friends is a comedian and an actor.  He has appeared in plays, radio and tv shows at a local level, he also teaches and works for charities.  But his most recent endeavor is foraging and exploring the vast world of YouTube.  He started making YouTube videos seriously recently.  I try to help him and cheer him on in his endeavors, his like a brother to me.  So, this post is a bit of shameless promotion for his video, trying to get traction to his YouTube page, sorry for that guys!  But we have to be there for our friends, don't we?
       Last nigh he published a video in which yours truly makes a very short appearance.  He's been in the local media for years, but I hate the spotlight, so I've never agreed to appear in anything.  But for this one, let's say he kind of got me off guard.  I was mostly asleep, late at night (past midnight) when I got his request.  Sneaky of him.  It's an unboxing of the Funko and Marvel collaboration bimonthly boxes filled with collector's items.   I have to warn you, the video is in Spanish, but you don't let that stop you from watching, either way you can see the items he unboxes.  If you do speak Spanish, enjoy this one and feel free to check out his other videos.   Here's the video I've been talking about.  Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario