martes, 22 de agosto de 2017

The Comeback

     It's been quite a while since I was last here.  I could come up with 765,329 excuses for my absence, but all I'm gonna say is that life happens.  I do have to admit, it's good to be back.  I do love writing and this is one of the best mediums to do it.  I was looking through all my previous posts, and I have to say, I'm not ashamed at all.  You know the feeling I'm aiming to describe, when you go back and look at your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter posts from more than 5 years ago and you think to yourself how different you are now and how the heck did you come to write that.  I don't get that from what I've posted here.  I read those and travelled back to that  time, also made me realize how much I have grown and changed, but at the same time how, at the core, I'm still the same.  So, I've changed, but I'm also the same.  I've improved with age, evolved, as I said before, grown.

     So, here's my proposal to you, I'm going to try my best to write at least once a week.  Same as before, about anything and everything, not one thing in particular (life, news, politics, tv shows, movies, music, etc).  Why do I set out to do this?  Because it's been missing from my life.  I LOVE to write.  It is therapeutic for me, keeps me sane and grounded.  Also, with the hope that someday, somewhere someone reads some of this stuff and feels identified and knows that he/she/it is not alone, that someone else has been through something similar before and came through it, was able to get to the other side.  Feel free to reach out for whatever reason you want. I am here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario